We are GROWING and looking for a dedicated No-Code Expert/Bubble.io Builder to start immediately!
Client Accelerators is a digital marketing agency that focuses on paid advertising. We currently spend over $50 Million Dollars a year on platforms like Google, YouTube, Facebook & Instagram.
We write their copy, set up their tracking, run their ads, analyze their data, which allows our clients to double, triple, and even quadruple their sales with our advertising skills and we need someone that can help us develop the dashboard to house all of this information.
About the role
If you are a no-code expert specializing in any of the following no-code technologies and have a lot of experience with Bubble.io then this opportunity could be a good fit.
Technologies (not exhaustive)
- Other (if you are an expert in another no-code/low-code technology, don’t hesitate to apply)
- Advanced expertise in bubble.io and using external APIs
- Experience with various other no-code/low-code/automation tools
- A portfolio you can showcase, and that correlates with bubble.io and your tool expertise
- Full English-language proficiency with great communication and presentation skills proven within a business setting
- Strong ownership of your work and the ability to plan, coordinate and execute in line with the pre-agreed project scope/timelines, as well as transparently manage client expectations
- Full-stack development skills and UX/UI/design experience are a huge plus but not required.
You would work with our operations team to develop a custom internal operational dashboard,
The key responsibilities will include
- Defining data collection mechanisms and reporting against operational KPIs
- Improve core processes that maximize team efficiency across logistics and deployments, go-to-market, and sales.
- Investigate, collate, and execute the implementation of the company dashboard and all related workflows.
- Access to a growing pipeline of no-code/low-code, design, and automation opportunities.
- Full-time position and structure. Potential for future benefits.
- Access to resources and educational growth opportunities.