We’re a Digital Marketing Agency located in Westfield, NJ that runs advertising for a suite of internet based companies, we also consult hundred’s of companies on how to run their own ads.
We are looking for hungry people with little to no experience who are hard workers and fast learners. Someone who has just the right mixture of talents and personality traits to become a Digital Campaign Manager. You need a desire to learn, to be intellectually curious, to constantly improve, and have a relentless focus on winning. Throw whatever you think you know about marketing out the window. And be prepared to start from scratch.
Role and Responsibilities;
- Upload and launch digital advertising campaigns
- Increase traffic & revenue growth through the online advertising channel
- Compile and analyze performance data for ad creative, landing pages, and offers to assess effectiveness and identify optimization opportunities.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects with short- and long-term deadlines.
- Collaborate with internal graphic designers and front-end developers when creative/technical needs arise.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and campaign ideas that set us apart from the competition.
- Monitor industry trends and competitors’ approaches
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Self-starter with an innate desire to win – lots of initiative and ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Intellectually curious. “That’s interesting” must be the impetus that starts you on the path to find out what, why, and how. Unique results are the seeds of immense gain.
- Tenacious and persistent until you succeed – at the task, at the project, at the job.
- Resilient – able to get up, dust yourself off and continue until you cross the goal line.
- Highly analytical and data-driven – must use and love data, your decisions must be driven by it without succumbing to over analysis.
- Detailed oriented.
- 1+ years direct response marketing experience preferred, but not required
- 1+years of digital marketing experience preferred, but not required
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- This is not your regular 9-5, if you’re looking to get in at 9, then leave 4:55, you will not fit into this culture.
We work on campaigns on the weekends, we hold everyone accountable by the KPIs and either you’re hitting your goals or not, there’s no in-between.
Our top Digital Marketing Managers earn anywhere from $125,000 – $150,000 a year because of our incentive structure. If you’re hungry, want to be the best at your craft, and are willing to put in the work, then you won’t find a better position then this.
What We Offer:
Flexible Work Schedule
Competitive Work Environment where you will be pushed to be your Best
If you want to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding agency that is always looking to get better every single day, work side by side with the founder in building the Agency into a $10 Million Dollar Company, and have fun while doing it, then apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $160,000.00 per year
Fill in the following form to apply to the job.