Here at Client Accelerators we are looking to hire a Client Success Director to help manage our 50+ clients and continue training and growing our team of 18.
We’re a full service Paid Advertising agency that focuses on YouTube, Facebook, Google Search, & Display Ads. We spent over $31 Million Dollars last year alone on these platforms, and consistently manage over $100,000 a day in ad spend currently.
We are obsessed with helping our clients double to quadruple their sales using paid advertising that’s fully measured and improved week by week.
We launched our Agency in June of 2018, and quickly have grown into one of the premier digital advertising agencies online. In only 2 and a half years, we’ve gone from $0 to $350,000 in Monthly Recurring Revenue due to our commitment to exceeding our client’s goals every single month, quarter & year.
As a Client Success Director you will be responsible for hiring and managing our fulfillment team, building out processes to on-board & continuously train current members.
Additionally our Client Success Director will provide strategic optimization and tactic recommendations based on campaign analysis.
- Build a better hiring funnel to consistently bring in ‘A’ player Digital Marketing Managers
- Create internal training system to get new Digital Marketing Managers up to speed quicker, complete with tests
- Build systems to rate & rank DM Managers by their retention rate, ad spend, & overall profitability to company
- Participate in, and occasionally lead client conference calls, follow up meetings and campaign analysis meetings with clients.
- Support Sellers and Account Managers by understanding end client goals and identifying opportunities for growth; modifying media plans to ensure they continue to meet key benchmarks and client goals.
- Manage team of DM Managers / Creatives & do quarterly reviews with each member of the team
- Research and stay-up-to-date with all of the newest traffic sources & industry news
- 3-5 Years of Agency Experience Preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, & written skills.
- 2-4 Years of experience with Facebook & Google Ads.
- Ability to identify issues within a campaign and quickly work to resolve issues.
- Ability to analyze and interpret reporting data and make strategic recommendations to improve performance.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks at a time, while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Extremely strong in operational efficiencies & organization.
What Do We Offer:
If your goal is to consistently grow, be challenged, and ultimately build, then this is the position for you. We are constantly building and always looking for a better way to do things.
Whether that’s a better way to run ads, write better scripts, manage effectively, or become operationally more efficient, we are doing it.
We are obsessed with becoming the best digital advertising agency in the US in the next 3-5 years and we need only ‘A’ players to do this.
You will learn more about leadership, advertising, and personal growth than anywhere else you could go.
Our starting salary is $80,000 and with bonus compensation, you can reach $100,000+ a year.