Sales Development Representative
Are you looking to join a team of some of the best digital marketers in the world?
Want to be pushed to be your best and grow every single day to achieve your truest potential?
Want to actually make the money you deserve?
Our vision is to be the premier digital advertising agency in the coaching and consulting industry by writing enticing scripts, creating high-converting video ads, and driving more booked calls and revenue than any other agency in the space.
We achieve this by hiring the best digital marketing professionals, creatives, and pair this with world-class tech and operations to achieve massive results for our clients.
About this position:
Our Inside Sales Representative role is responsible for taking inbound booked appointments and turning them into agency clients.
We get 10 – 20 booked appointments a day from our ads, email list, and referral partners.
Inside Sales Reps are driven and competitive individuals who focus on closing new business opportunities with small business entrepreneurs in the Coaching and Consulting space. We are looking for hardworking people to discover and pique the interest of businesses we sell to and who will benefit from our product. Successful candidates must have a strong, self-motivated work ethic and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets.
- Be responsible for the achievement of individual monthly and annual sales quotas
- Responsible for working collaboratively to support the achievement of overall quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Close prospects into various different agency retainers
- Acquire new clients from a variety of lead sources including hot, warm, and cold leads from marketing campaigns, partnerships, and events
- Use personal and company platforms to find and create opportunity
- Effectively deliver compelling sales presentations/demos
- Effectively communicate with and sell to clients by identifying business challenges and requirements
- Address client challenges by presenting, demonstrating, and persuasively communicating the value of the solution
- Responsible for weekly reporting on sales activity and performance
- Navigate key decision-makers to build awareness within the organization
- Provide valuable feedback from clients to identify blockers and anticipate future market needs
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Represent the company at industry-related trade shows, company-sponsored events and in-market acquisition trips
- Daily, weekly, and monthly projections are made by the advisor to hit goals
- The advisor is coachable, constantly seeking feedback and ways to improve their skills
- A close rate of at least 15% per month is maintained
- All prospect and client interactions are properly documented in the company portal, communicated clearly to other sales team members and the company departments.
- Minimum of 3 years experience preferably in B2B sales environment
- Minimum 1 year in Agency Sales Environment
- Experience with Hubspot
- Proven track record of sales achievement
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision-making
- Aggressive drive to achieve high targets – results-oriented
- Strong accountability and commitment to excellence
- Energetic phone presence and excellent active listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to influence external/internal stakeholders
- A future-forward thinker who is comfortable bridging the gap between traditional property management mindsets and the future of their business
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Ability to discern priorities and manage multiple requests with ease
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously while staying available to other team members
- Excellent communication skills including fundamental presentation skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately to influence others
- Ability to travel is required
What Do We Offer:
- 100% Remote – work from anywhere you’d like
- Competitive Compensation
- A culture where you’re forced to level up
Fill in the following form to apply to the job.