Do you love Digital Marketing?
We are GROWING and looking for a dedicated Project Manager to start immediately!
Client Accelerators is a digital marketing agency that focuses on paid advertising. We currently spend over $50 Million Dollars a year on platforms like Google, YouTube, Facebook & Instagram. We write their copy, set up their tracking, run their ads, analyze their data, which allows our clients to double, triple, and even quadruple their sales with our advertising skills.
We are seeking to hire a seasoned Project Manager to join our team. If you’re a passionate self-starter, Client Accelerators is a great company for you. Don’t hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Project Manager:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with contractors and full-time employees by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Monitor internal progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure launch of new clients’ performance to identify areas for improvement and general success.
- Qualifications for Project Manager
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 2-3 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience with process modeling
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
What Do We Offer:
Fill in the following form to apply to the job.