Do you love Digital Marketing?
Here at Client Accelerators we are looking to hire an Operations Manager to work with our Director Of Operations to continue to build out and improve our processes and systems.
We’re a full service Paid Advertising agency that focuses on YouTube, Facebook, Google Search, & Display Ads. We spent over $31 Million Dollars last year alone on these platforms, and consistently manage over $100,000 a day in ad spend currently.
We are obsessed with helping our clients double to quadruple their sales using paid advertising that’s fully measured and improved week by week.
We launched our Agency in June of 2018, and quickly have grown into one of the premier digital advertising agencies online. In only 2 and a half years, we’ve gone from $0 to $350,000 in Monthly Recurring Revenue due to our commitment to exceeding our client’s goals every single month, quarter & year.
As the Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for Creating & Improving Standard Operating Procedures, Developing new ways to make us more efficient and working closely with the CEO and Director Of Operations to accomplish tasks.
- Check on all tasks for the growing team and make sure they are being completed in a timely fashion.
- Automating Google Sheets, Using Zapier to Setup Zaps For Clients
- Analyzing all operations and suggesting improvements to the Director and CEO
- Update project status every single week for each client & follow up with outstanding items that are due.
- On-boarding new clients and building relationships with them.
- Problem solving on struggling accounts to find solutions for reducing the churn rate.
- Supporting the Director Of Operations with daily tasks
- Help setup tracking on Facebook & Google when needed
- 1-2 Years of Agency Experience Preferred.
- Proven experience in an operations or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of the high ticket funnel industry preferred
- Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks at a time, while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Extremely strong in operational efficiencies & organization.
- Strong With Google Sheets & Automations
What Do We Offer:
- Competitive Salary With Incentives
- Yearly Bonuses
- Flexible Schedule
Whether that’s a better way to run ads, write better scripts, manage effectively, or become operationally more efficient, we are doing it.
We are obsessed with becoming the best digital advertising agency in the US in the next 3-5 years and we need only ‘A’ players to do this.
You will learn more about leadership, advertising, and personal growth than anywhere else you could go.
Fill in the following form to apply to the job.