Director of Talent
Are you looking to join a fast growing digital marketing advertising agency that’s on the cutting edge of everything that is marketing?
Looking to be pushed every single day to be your best, grow, and learn with some of the most talented marketing professionals in the world?
Well then you’re in the right place.
The Director of Talent will be charged with developing a strategic plan for recruiting, cultivating, and retaining digital marketing managers, salespeople, and key executives that we plan to hire in 2021.
Client Accelerators is a paid advertising agency that manages over $50 million dollars in media spend for 60+ clients.
We mainly work with YouTube, Search, Display & Facebook Ads, and are a one-stop solution for advertising. We write the ads, launch them, data analyze, and work with the client to help meet their revenue goals.
You will be expected to work closely with our management team to establish hiring goals and adapt our existing hiring processes to meet those requirements. This is a highly people-driven position, and you will serve as the primary employment brand ambassador and recruitment representative for Client Accelerators. Initially, this role will require significant hands-on recruiting but this is a director-level role. Once we catch the team size up to our rapid growth, your responsibility will increasingly transition to a focus on talent management and oversight of the recruiting function.
- Talent sourcing: Identify avenues through which priority hires can be sourced, including job boards, social networking sites, colleges and universities and niche sites online for inbound recruiting efforts, and competitive companies for outbound recruiting efforts; execute outbound recruiting efforts by networking into competitive companies and selling talent within those companies on target positions within Client Accelerators.
- Manage the entire recruiting process from the job post to the employees first day
- Liaise with the executive team to establish quarterly and yearly recruitment goals.
- Develop a staffing forecast model/ process to anticipate hiring needs based on business growth plans and regularly meet with business leaders to fine-tune.
- Manage, source and recruit for both junior- and senior-level positions including use of external expertise where required.
- Attend conferences, workshops, seminars etcetera to build the company’s professional network.
- Using ATS to track and manage new candidates in our hiring funnel
- Implement a regular pace of data visualization and reporting, to include funnel metrics and key quantitative and qualitative insights.
- New talent needs identification: Work with company department heads to identify new talent needs and manage a ‘virtual bench’ of top ‘A Player’ candidates in the marketplace who may be appropriate for future roles at the company; work with department heads and senior management to prioritize new hires; to develop position specifications for priority hires, including position qualifications, responsibilities, target position compensation, testing and questions.
- New hire integration support: Work with hiring managers to establish and administer new hire development/training programs, first 30-day review and first 90-day new hire performance reviews with his or her boss.
- Compensation negotiation / offer presentation: Negotiate compensation packages with target new hires that are on or below budget for position; extend offer letters to “closed” candidates, negotiate start date and put together all paperwork for new hire.
- External branding and positioning: Track company, executive and team award opportunities and apply for them; maximize desirability of company by overseeing recruiting section of company website and investigating PR opportunities, as time permits.
Experience / Skills:
- Minimum 5+ years of Talent Acquisition Experience
- Minimum 2+ years of Senior Level Management Experience
- Basic analytical and business acumen: Has a passion for business and has the ability to break down basic business problems and systematically work through solutions in a way that incorporates an intuitive understanding of the foundations of business and an ability to interpret business data. Must also have the ability to screen for the same characteristics in prospective new hires.
- BSc in HR Management or Organizational Psychology
- Exceedingly high recruiting standards: Is relentless and uncompromising in the pursuit of attracting world-class ‘A players’ to the company; and will settle for nothing less than the best in the world or those who have the potential to be the best in their respective functions. This position is not about recruiting to just ‘fill a seat’.
- Ability to grow the leadership pipeline: Understands that every new hire is intended to be an actual or potential leader at the company. Understands what makes an effective leader and how to successfully screen for one.
- Ability to discern talent: Capable of conducting long interviews and forming piercing insights for hiring managers which inform later steps or actions in the hiring process.
- Results driven self-starter: Takes initiative, approaches work with optimism, and consistently delivers results of the highest quality, personally and through the team; able and willing to roll up one’s sleeves and do what it takes to deliver results
- Versatile generalist recruiter: Experience recruiting for a variety of corporate roles in different departments (Marketing, IT, Finance, Senior or GM level) at various levels in an organization.
What Do We Offer:
An environment where you are continuously pushed to be your best, to constantly learn, and grow within the organization and your own life.
We offer a highly competitive salary with bonus potential.
Salary: $120,000 – $130,000 with bonus potential up to $142,000
Fill in the following form to apply to the job.