Director of Marketing
Client Accelerators is looking for a Director of Marketing who will be responsible for building out a funnel that consistently brings in our target clients. By bringing insight, expertise, and innovation that will support our team, you will play a key role in helping us to reach more people and ultimately, make a bigger impact. As a department head in one of the industry’s most innovative paid advertising agencies, you will be expected to bring a wealth of knowledge and strategic thinking that will challenge your personal and professional growth while raising the standards of everyone around you.
The key responsibilities of this role will be adapting to the Client Accelerator voice and working with the content team/outbound marketing team to bring in qualified leads. The Marketing Director will be building a team that consists of content marketing, media buying, sales funnel building, and email marketing- so it’s important that you have experience with each of these functions. As a data-driven decision-maker, you will support the CEO in setting big-picture goals, while implementing the right KPIs for the team to make it happen.
This is a position for someone who is action, performance, and results-oriented. An autonomous worker who has a hunger for growth and a desire to leave an impact on our audience by creating fresh ideas and driving the execution process to produce high-quality results will help to grow our audience and increase revenue in a company that seeks to change the world of digital marketing. You will have the opportunity to take extreme ownership of this role and showcase your talent while collaborating with an equally passionate team.
Purpose of the Business: We exist so we can help coaches and consultants that have a solid online presence & sales funnel scale profitably.
The mission of the Position: As the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for overseeing consistent client acquisition owning marketing qualified leads monthly numbers and making sure our CPAs are consistently in line.
Specific Position Responsibilities
- Lead the internal marketing team through mentorship and accountability
- Set strategic goals based on data in collaboration with the leadership team
- Facilitate daily team meetings and hold the team accountable to KPIs
- Monitoring, Analyzing, and Reporting:
- Monitor all active ad campaigns to ensure they meet KPI requirements
- Manage all funnels and points of entry for potential customers
- Keep a close eye on data trends and proactively make decisions to maintain optimization and communicate efficiently with leadership
- Going over the numbers for the month and quarter
- Review metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Collaborate with Sales to proactively address trends and strategically
- Work with content team/outbound marketing team to get 10 ‘Whale’ leads a month
- Own your KPIs and your responsibilities for contributing to the success of the business
- Proactively collaborate and foster a culture of “winning as a team” by encouraging sharing of new tools, techniques, and solutions
Education, Experience, and Qualities:
- Marketing leadership experience, metics driven environment preferred
- Experience in paid advertising and/or digital marketing agency is preferred
- Proven experience analyzing data, providing insights, and setting strategic goals
- Previous experience with ClickFunnels, Infusionsoft, and a high-level experience with HubSpot preferred
- A commitment to high standards, excellence, team, and our clients
- Ability to hire “A” Players –Sources, selects, and sells A-Players to join the company.
- Analytical Skills – Is able to structure and process qualitative and or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating and meaningful insights. OR Synthesises complex or diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs workflows and procedures.
- Business acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Competitiveness – Desires to compete against others to win.
- Dealing with ambiguity – Identifies, analyses, and sorts out unclear situations to gain clear direction; is able to bring focus and clarity to undefined or uncertain situations, expectations, or goals.
- Drive for results – Is goal-oriented; maintains focus on the objective.
- High standards – Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Initiative and proactivity – Correctly anticipates a need, volunteers readily, and acts without being told to do so. Brings new ideas to the company. Undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Managing people – Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating, and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates’ activities; makes self available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); fosters quality focus in others. Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Persistence – Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Problem-solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyses information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. Solicits and applies customer feedback.
- Self-management and personal accountability – Is able to work responsibly without close supervision or support to get the job done; holds oneself personally accountable for own performance.
- Systematic or process-oriented – Thinks in a logical, step-by-step manner; thrives on managing by orderly systems and processes.
- Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall working relationship. Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly, informatively, and succinctly; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information. Holds to these standards in all forms of written communications including email.
What Do We Offer:
Compensation and Benefits
- $100k-$140k base, 20% discretionary bonus
- Eastern preferred / 11-7 or 9-5 (flexible)
Fill in the following form to apply to the job.